Thursday, September 9, 2010

Our Life...Never dull!

Life with 3 boys is never dull! For a long time now, I have wanted a way to record the things that come out of the mouths of my 3 boys on a daily basis. They are 3 of the funniest people I know... not always on purpose either, which of course makes it all the more funny :). Many friends have asked me where the book is that I am writing, and well, this is the next best thing. I am hoping to preserve these memories for me and for them later on - when we want to remember, when we want to reminisce, or when we just need a good laugh! I feel so blessed and thankful for all they add to our lives - and so incredibly unworthy and inadequate all at the same time! What an amazing and overwhelming gift parenting is! There are so many things they have said that it is absolutely impossible to know where to start. So, for now I will just start with our 3 guys - we think they are pretty great! Carson, Age 5

Landon, Age 7

Noah, Age 9















































































1 comment:

  1. Yay! Glad to have you in the blogsphere! One of these days I'll get caught up on my blogging.:) Without meaning to I took the summer off!

    ReplyDelete