Thursday, September 23, 2010

More From the Babes

Many of these have been said by Carson in the last few days, but there are a couple from the others too.

Carson: He was helping me fold laundry today, and I have a bag to put more delicate things in to be washed in. He was unzipping it and said, "Mom I don't see any of those things that cover your nostrils." (He was referring to bras.)

We went bowling yesterday and it was Noah's turn and Carson was sitting next to me and said "Do you think those skinny arms can do it?" Poor Noah- he did look weighed down by the bowling ball :).

"We should sell our house for $50 and then buy an R.V. to live in instead."

"The first day I rode the bus we ran over 2 playground balls and today we ran over a soccer ball."

Landon came home from school the other day and was very serious about something he needed to tell me about recess. The names have been changed to protect the innocent :).

"Mom today at recess Bob thought Joe was the weather man. Bob does not like weathermen so he is not speaking to him. Joe keeps trying to tell him he is not the weather man, but he will not hear of it and refuses to speak to him still."

This is a really old one. When Noah was about 3 and a half or maybe 4, he would still occasionally have bathroom accidents...we had lots of constipation issues and it was just a lot of fun. One time I jokingly said, "Noah I think it is going to be hard to find a wife that is willing to change underwear." The next time he started to have an accident he ran to the bathroom sobbing. Mark went in to help him and he was very seriously sobbing, "Now I'll never get a wife!"

So glad to be able to record these priceless moments. I will love showing them to them later on!

No comments:

Post a Comment