Saturday, September 11, 2010

Literally out of the mouths of my Babes

Here are a few highlights of what the children come up with around here on a daily basis:

At the zoo- (Carson-loudly I might add): "Mommy, look that bear is licking her paws just like puppy licks her privates!" (Noah): "Let's get out of here. Carson is too embarrassing!"

Landon" "I know about Mormons. They celebrate Kwanzaa." (Mormon friends- I PROMISE I did not teach him this!!!)

Noah: "I'm pretty good at baseball, but really I just go there for the treats."

Landon: "I am going to get some more hic." (Hi-C)

Landon: "_________ at school said that when you get married you have to get a sex. Do you remember getting one?"

Me: "School is SO close!!! Do you know that?? (said the other day to Landon meaning there were only a couple days of summer left) Landon: "I know it is right across the street." (Thanks Amelia Bedelia :) )

One day I found Carson wrapping some toys up as gifts. It was almost Mother's Day. He told me he was wrapping things for "Mother's Day and Men's Day."

Carson: "When I grow up I am going to be a "cross guard" and a garbage truck driver, and a tow truck driver. I will be at the crosswalk in front of our house so I will help you across the street, and you can ride on both trucks too!"

Noah: "We need to put this back in the cup-board." Literally says it as 2 different words.

Landon: "Someone has a crush on me. I think you are supposed to be in 8th grade before you crush someone. I am too young for that right now."

There are more, but for now these are the ones that are coming to my mind. Love my babes! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment